**THIS TRAINING PROGRAM IS NOW FULL - WAITING LIST ONLY**
This program is not a yoga teacher training program. The hours will not be applicable toward a yoga teacher training. Please see our 200-hour yoga teacher training program if you are interested in becoming a yoga teacher.
This program is intended for anyone interested in developing a deeper understanding of yoga for their personal growth. During our time together we will delve into the precise and proper alignment of classical standing poses by outlining muscle pairings and proper anatomy. Armed with this wisdom, you’ll take home a way to practice that is sustainable and healthy regardless of what kinds of yoga classes you attend. Attend engaging workshops about the unique Pavones Yoga Center earth-oriented philosophy which draws from the laws of nature and ecospychology as a way of understanding the ancient and esoteric teachings of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Spend time cultivating life-long friendships, and receive simple, step-by-step relational exercises to deepen your existing friendships and long-term relationships.
CEU credits are available upon request.
July 7 - 13, 2018 (FULL)
Program begins on the evening of the 7th and ends on the evening of the 12th.
- Daily morning and evening yoga practices
- In-depth analysis of classical standing poses
- An introduction to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the power of Sanskrit
- An introduction to Pavones Yoga Center’s unique, earth-based philosophy
- The yoga of relationship: how to cultivate genuine kindness and authenticity in order to form meaningful and lasting connections with other humans.
- Experience time in nature and participate in simple daily rituals meant to guide you toward a clearer understanding of how to live a life of meaning,
purpose, and intention.